Detox Shaiya Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detox Shaiya Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GS] Application

Go down 
+6
darkwar1
Rainblod
oscare01
OnDuty
alexandere99
(ADM)DeathSaint
10 posters
AuthorMessage
(ADM)DeathSaint
Admin
(ADM)DeathSaint

[GS] Application  Empty
PostSubject: [GS] Application    [GS] Application  EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:00 pm

This is the Application form for GS:Keep in mind we want our staff to speak fluent English.----

1. What's the name of your main toon?2. On which faction will you be playing? (light or Fury)3. Do you have a Skype account or are you willing to make one? (List skype name below unless you don't have one yet. The staff uses Skype a lot, it's important that you have an account)

4. What is your e-mail address?5. How old are you? (we usually don't accept below the age of 16 unless we have proof of maturity and experience)

6. How long have you been playing shaiya?

7. Do you have any experience as a TGS/GS/GMA/GM? (list below the server and your rank)

8. Do you have any experience organizing events? (which events?)

9. How many hours and on which days are you available? (list the time and day and your GMT)

10. What do you think you can do to help the server?

11. Do you speak any other languages? ( list below which and how well you speak them)---Keep in mind that being a GS is a job with responsibility. You have to be friendly, know alot about the game and you have to keep your head cool in stressful situations. We need active and trustworthy players that know how to handle conflicts and have read the ToS.I wish everyone that apply s good luck,don't disappoint us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shaiyadetox.tk
alexandere99

[GS] Application  Empty
PostSubject: My Great GS Apply ;)   [GS] Application  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:00 pm

1. I Havent Made a Account yet but my name is Gonna be Nozzy (i think)

2. I Will be Playing on Fury Wink

3. No Sorry, I Dont have a skype account couse when i talk my computer shuts down but maybe ill get a better computer Wink

4. Well I Wont Tell E-Mail Here Couse then ppl can spam me but if you want to know you can just send PM.

5. Im 19 Years old Smile

6. I dont know how long i've been playing shaiya but i think 3-5 Years Smile

7. Yes i've been [GS] once on a server called ''Shaiya Private Server'' under name [GS] Nozzy (Server had very Bad name)

8. Yes i've Been holding events like ''Battle For The Altar'' ''Naked'' and some Hide & Seek Smile

9. Im Usually online every day for 3-5 Hours and weekends up to 8 Hours Smile

10. I can help newbies, host events , solve conflicts and make some pvp Smile

11. I Speak Very Good English and Swedish Smile and a bit Spanish Smile

English 9/10

Swedish 11/10 Smile

Spanish 2/10 Surprised

And Yes i'm Friendly Wink
Back to top Go down
alexandere99

[GS] Application  Empty
PostSubject: Forgot xD   [GS] Application  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:01 pm

+ My Timezone is GMT +1 Smile
Back to top Go down
OnDuty

[GS] Application  Empty
PostSubject: OnDuty's [GS] Application   [GS] Application  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:32 pm

1. OnDuty

2. I Will be playing light.

3. I Have a skype account; imcitybound

4. j-o-e-l-s-7-s-@-b-e-l-l-s-o-u-t-h-.-n-e-t ( Take out dashes, wouldn't let me ppost without them)

5. I am only 12, but most people say I am very mature.

6. I Have been playing shaiya for roughly 3 Years.

7. No experience, but this could be a very good opportunity for me.

8. Yes! On OS I organized many guild/TC events for fun, including but not limited to; H&S & Races.

9. Usualy on about 4 hrs mon-fri schedule runs it's own, as my family runs a convenience store 7 days a week, I think i'm -5 Hrs GMT it's about 9;25 when i'm posting this.

10. I can realy help promote the server, post more video's on youtube, i've also been on alot of Pservers and I can invite alot of old friends. I also love hosting events.

11. I only speak English, but I speak it very fluently, probably 9.5/10. I'm able to keep calm in stressfull situations, and I know how to resolve conflicts, I have also read ToS, in the couple days i've been here i've learned alot about the game, (i'm a very quick learner) I am very active! I love playing shaiya and I am addicted to it!
Back to top Go down
oscare01

[GS] Application  Empty
PostSubject: My pro GS apply :)   [GS] Application  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:57 pm

1.My name is Printers

2.I will be playing on fury

3.Im going to get skype soon when my microphone works again i will tell my name then i get it

4. My email is secret but PM me if you wanna know or everyone will spamm

5. Im 17 right now

6. Im thinking i may have playd like 4-5 years

7. I have been GS and GM 1 time on Divine shaiya but there down.

8.I have hold Naked PvP Destroy the altar and MM as GM.

9.Im online up to 5 hours and 8 on weekends GMT+1.

10.I can make Events help new players welcome and solve conflicts.

11.Im speaking very good English and swedish and some spanish.

Im friendly Very Happy

And im use to stressfull situations.
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Rainblod

[GS] Application  Empty
PostSubject: im Rainsak   [GS] Application  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:08 pm

1. i alredy have an account

2. I play on Fury my prinicipal pj is Rainsak

3.Y skype is Detox_isak

4. my email is i-s-a-a-k_1-9-9-4-@-h-o-t-m-a-i-l-.-c-o-m-.-

5. Im 17 Years old

6. I dont know how long i've been playing shaiya but i think 3 Years

7. never before i have a GS but i think i do very good

8. any event like a GS but how a player i met many events like H&S naked pvp battel for relics etc.

9. Im Usually online every day for 3-5 Hours and weekends up to 8 Hours

10. I can help newbies, host events and very good with all pepol because i like to help anothers like they help me first

11. I Speak Very Good English and Spanish

English 8/10

ESPAÑOL 15/10

Im mexican Razz

and i want to do veery nice GS pls give me the oportunity (needs a GS who talk spanish very well like me Razz TY)
Back to top Go down
darkwar1

[GS] Application  Empty
PostSubject: My GS Application    [GS] Application  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:10 pm

1. What's the name of your main toon? Fly 2. On which faction will you be playing? Light 3. Do you have a Skype account or are you willing to make one? Yes, towley123

4. What is your e-mail address? Cannot post E-mail for another 7days 5. How old are you? I'm 14 years old, my only proof of being mature is a few people on my skype.

6. How long have you been playing shaiya? 2years almost 2 and a half

7. Do you have any experience as a TGS/GS/GMA/GM? Yes a GM on Oblivionn Shaiya

8. Do you have any experience organizing events? No

9. How many hours and on which days are you available? 5hours Monday - Friday. 10+ Saturday + Sunday. GMT - 4:00

10. What do you think you can do to help the server? I can help players that need help or have a problem, I am also kind, fair, and respectful and when a player needs help I stop EVERYTHING I am doing and help right away.

11. Do you speak any other languages? I speak English, and Portuguese.
Back to top Go down
denis2112

[GS] Application  Empty
PostSubject: [GS] Application Rocky11   [GS] Application  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:22 am

1. What's the name of your main toon? rocky11
2. On which faction will you be playing? light
3. Do you have a Skype account or are you willing to make one? Yes, denis.rocky3
4. What is your e-mail address? add me on skype i will tell you.
5. How old are you? im 15 years old
6. How long have you been playing shaiya? 3years and 4 months
7. Do you have any experience as a TGS/GS/GMA/GM? no
8. Do you have any experience organizing events? yes H&S event
9. How many hours and on which days are you available? 6-10 hours every day 10-16 hours on sunday and saturday
10. What do you think you can do to help the server? i use to play on a lot of servers and i have a lot of friends who play shaiya servers i can get ppl on server and i can help new ppl on server with what ever they need i can help any one on the server. and i can make some epic PVP events and much more
11. Do you speak any other languages? I speak English20/10 , and Romania

vote for me i will mek the best server ever i will get a lot of ppl on this server and i will make epic events and PVP just vote for me

Last edited by denis2112 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeoAlvez

LeoAlvez

[GS] Application  Empty
PostSubject: I wanna be GS   [GS] Application  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:07 pm

1. What's the name of your main toon?:Leo
2. On which faction will you be playing? (light or Fury:(Light
3. Do you have a Skype account or are you willing to make one?:my skype is LeoAlvez2

4. What is your e-mail address?: leo.alvez.metalrock@gmail
5. How old are you?: im 16
6. How long have you been playing shaiya?: 2 years in USA version and 1 year in LAT version

7. Do you have any experience as a TGS/GS/GMA/GM?: nop, any experencie

9. How many hours and on which days are you available?: im online everyday, everytime (14:00 - 22:00 GMT +3:00hs)

10. What do you think you can do to help the server?: im very friendly Very Happy I help those who need help

11. Do you speak any other languages? Spanish and english

PD: I was looking in more than 25 serves to be GS please!

Thanks for the time
Back to top Go down
http://www.boludesdiaria.webpin.com/frameset.php?url=/
EDDYE

EDDYE

[GS] Application  Empty
PostSubject: GS aplication   [GS] Application  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:37 am

Hi detox shaiya staf, i want to try Smile

1. -SoulMenace

2. Light alliance

3. yeah i have Smile

4. i dont have 7 days in the forums, so i cant put my email, i fix it when i can D:

5. 17 years old

6. like 2 1/2 years. and im making pvp like 2 years 2 months in shaiya lat, after Fenix shaiya, Exe, Fusion, Rebirth, sand of war, league of shaiya a bit, death arena and enigma

7. i was GS in old Fenix Shaiya

8. a bit, in events like find the GS/GM, MM, pvp, and i try to make a ps but i dont haved a dedicated server so i cant start this, but i have a bit of experience

9. all days except saturday, i can play all days like 4-5 hours, 11-12:30 gmt+0 and 3-5:30/6 gmt+0 (im from México, gmt-6 now)

10. I have good experience in shaiya, and im friendly, I like to help new players and answer questions that have

11. Spanish 10/10
English 7-8/10

Thx for see my post and gl for all applicators Smile
Back to top Go down
Yaho0

[GS] Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GS] Application    [GS] Application  EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:13 am

1. What's the name of your main toon? Yahoo
2. On which faction will you be playing? UoF Razz
3. Do you have a Skype account or are you willing to make one? Yes, astrong8 (Please tell who are you be4 you add me Wink )
4. What is your e-mail address? Sorry i don't use my e-mail address . I use skype and facebook. Wink
5. How old are you? Hmm i am 18 old but sometime my brother play in my acc and he is 14 old
6. How long have you been playing shaiya? 3 years
7. Do you have any experience as a TGS/GS/GMA/GM? Yes i was 2 times [GS]
8. Do you have any experience organizing events? I think so
9. How many hours and on which days are you available? 5-6 hours every day 7-8 hours on sunday and saturday
10. What do you think you can do to help the server? I think i can help to the new players and can call many people to play in this server
11. Do you speak any other languages? I speak English 10/10 and Bulgarian 10/10

THANKS FOR THE TIME

[GS] Application  Shaiya10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[GS] Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GS] Application    [GS] Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

[GS] Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Detox Shaiya Forums :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-