Detox Shaiya Forums

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

AnyOne Advertising on ShadowKnights will be severely punished.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NotTheOne

PostSubject: AnyOne Advertising on ShadowKnights will be severely punished.    Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:07 am

If you think for one second that this little bitch loser server can compete with SK you are sadly mistaken. I have 30 years experience in game development, you have crap, you cannot keep it running. You fuck with us and i will bring you down, on my word. And you MOTHERFUCKERS who know me know my word is good. I do what i say. You want to keep server? STAY THE FUCK OFF MY FORUM! and keep your BITCH ASS OFF OUR SERVER. And Your giveing all your clients a nice virus there asshole. Your client is infected. Your a dumbass kid who dont know shit.

ANY OF YOU WHO WANT TO PLAY A REAL SERVER, that has been online for over a year, is truely free, not like this asshole who is looking to steal your money.

Detox is what they do to Drug addicts and Drunks, it is also a term used by Griffters and Con-Men when they rob someone of their money. If you donate to this money driven server your a fool who is shortly separated from his money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ShadowKnights.lolbb.com
[GS]Osi

Location : I dont know where my location is..Oh crap, im lost.

PostSubject: Re: AnyOne Advertising on ShadowKnights will be severely punished.    Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:41 am

Russ stop QQ'ng. You act like your 13 again. Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cleric1

PostSubject: GO SUCK YOUR MOMS DICK   Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:55 am

U and your server(whats left of it) HAHA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YourSign

PostSubject: Re: AnyOne Advertising on ShadowKnights will be severely punished.    Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:32 pm

Russell... get out of this forums and stop posting shit and acting like a kid man ur 52 yrs old

AS u say ur experienced. IF YOU are, u shut ur mouth, they spamm ur forum, u report, hack or what just stop acting

childish... You really cross every lines dude... you disqusting...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AnyOne Advertising on ShadowKnights will be severely punished.    

Back to top Go down

AnyOne Advertising on ShadowKnights will be severely punished.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Detox Shaiya Forums :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: